The ideal snowmobile motorcycle holiday location is here at the Presidents’ Suites if you are looking for a vacation in beautiful Temiskaming region. It is an ideal solution for couples that want to enjoy both the ride and an exceptional place to stay. Nicole will help you tailor your stay for the perfect snowmobile motorcycle getaway to meet your needs.
Learn About A Perfect Snowmobile Motorcycle Holiday Location
A Snowmobile Vacation Ideal For Couples
Come discover the wonderful World of snowmobiling in the beautiful Ontario North! The President’s Suites has something different to offer for snowmobilers. It is an ideal solution for couples that want to enjoy both the ride and an exceptional place to stay. We are very pleased that the President’s Suites was part of the Top 10 Ontario Snowmobile Destination
Our historical homes have so much to offer from the beautiful sunrise on lake Temiskaming and a luxurious Suite when you come back later in the day where you can prepare your own meal with a bottle of wine and then relax in the exterior spa.
You do not have to pack up everyday; enjoy a loop during the day and then come back to your home.You can decide on the numerous loops that are available in the region. We are centrally located between several available trails and you can either go south, north, west or east to the Quebec side. The loops could range anywhere between 150km to 300km and would all have something really different to offer. We can help you by proposing key stops along your loops on where to eat and what to see.
Temagami White Pine Snowmobile Tour
- Go south towards Temagami with the White Pine tour which is approximately 180km in length. Why not have a lunch in Temagami and stop for a coffee in Latchford.
The Quebec Side Snowmobile Tour
- Spend a day visiting on the Quebec side. This 250km loop will take you around a portion of lake Temiskaming. You will discover communities, great people and a different culture. You will so around the top of the lake via New Liskeard. This will take you to Notre-Dame-du-Nord. Then you will head south though Saint-Bruno-de-Guigues to enjoy a great lunch in Ville-Marie. Great options are available to you for lunch: Elle et Louis, Chez eugène, la Bannik. On the way back you would cross on lake Temiskaming to come back to destination.
The Elk Lake/Earlton Discovery Snowmobile Tour
- The Tour will bring you very different sceneries. Farming land, forests, rivers but most important you will so by several communities: Elk Lake, Charlton, Englehart, Earlton, Thornloe.This tour would be approximately 180km in length.
The Kirkland Lake Gold Rush Snowmobile Tour
- You could spend a day heading towards Kirkland Lake and enjoy the Gold Ruch Tour which would be approximately 230km in length. Once around Kirkland Lake, several different loops are available to better discover this region.
The snowmobile club in our region is the Tri-Town Sno Travellers which is part of the Timiskaming Abitibi Trail Association; district 14 of the OFSC. The following link will bring you to maps of available trails. This is the link for trail conditions. OFSC Trail Conditions
A Motorcycle Vacation for Couples and Groups
The President’s Suites has something different to offer for motorcyclists. It is an ideal solution for couples that want to enjoy both the ride and a great place to stay.
One main destination for lodging, a high end historic home where you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise on lake Temiskaming in the morning and when you come back later in the day, you can prepare your own meal with a bottle of wine and then relax on the dock or in the exterior spa. You do not have to pack up everyday; enjoy a nice loop during the day and come back to your Suite.
During the day, you can decide on the numerous loops that are possible in the region. They can range between 145km to 400km and all have something really different to offer. We can help you by proposing key stops along your loops on where to eat and what to see. A few loops are detailed below.
Temiskaming Shores was also home to the famous Biker’s Reunion which attracted for several years over 6000 bikers and 25,000 people every year. Take a look at this unique video Biker’s Reunion Video. Please also take a look at this video: Bikers Reunion Report – The Good Thing That Just Keeps Getting Better featuring Nicole and the Presidents’ Suites.
The Lake Temiskaming Loop Tour
- The 400km Lake Temiskaming Loop Tour was voted in the top 10 motorcycles routes in Ontario. Imagine, diving into the heart of Northeastern Ontario, and returning through Quebec to experience one lake, two provinces and three cultures. Here’s a few great articles from Mike Jacobs – The Lake Temiskaming Loop Tour and the the Temiskaming Loop in Four Days; A Classic Motorcycle Itinerary.
The Silver Rush And The Country Motorcycle Tours
- Just open up the TIC interactive tour app on your smartphone and you will be guided through a more local 145km loop which will take you to Cobalt, New Liskeard, Earlton and Belle Vallée. We can provide you with the details of the TIC app which can be downloaded free from the Apple apps store.
The Gold Rush Motorcycle Tour
- The Gold Rush Tour, 285 km long, will take you to Elk Lake, Matachewan and Kirkland Lake.
The Quebec Side Temiskaming Motorcycle Tour
- Discover the Quebec side with a great meal at one of the great restaurants such as Elle et Louis, Broue Pub, Chez eugène, la Bannik or Temikami’s Coucoushee restaurant. This loop, 195km long, is very scenic with its rolling roads.
The Quebec Rouyn-Noranda Region Motorcycle Tour
Why not discover Rouyn-Noranda, the largest city of the Abitibi-Temicamingue region on the Quebec side and come back by Larder Lake on the Ontario side. This loop is 275km long.
Contact Nicole directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org or cel/text at 705-622-0279
to discuss your snowmobile motorcycle holiday.
She will tailor your stay to meet your needs.